!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, April 19, 2007
 
?T! the "T" is for totez


i was talking to my friend about this yesterday
about how
in the city
you feel like you're in a different universe
separate from everything
even the universe around you
because there arent stars there to remind you every night
because every time you get out of the city
you are amazed at all the stars
and your place in the universe
because it reminds you
but people not in the city are reminded of that every night
so it's mundane to them
but it changes your disposition
i think


Hopefully I will get around to re-redesigning my blog eventually. It needs it. But i need motivation. So does she:

she's doing her nails in class
and then there's this...
and then, there's THIS......

Click me! I'm a shitty quality video with very quiet sound (crank it up)! Shitty quality, but funny!


I need to figure out a way to get video from the TV to my computer, because we've got some stuff to post all up in there.


if you didn't get it, the second picture up there sort of explains some of the sound from the video...


So glad it's back, mi amigo
    Post a Comment