!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, March 22, 2006
 
Christ! A month and a day since my last update! I know, I promised to update more, and updating less is definitely not updating more, so I lied. But after a while went by, I had a bunch of pictures to put online, and then I had more, and then more, and that takes time, and I just got too lazy to do it.

SO, this means that I'm scrapping everything I had to post and starting anew, without all of it. So, for now it'll be in the "Lost Files" and maybe I'll upload some of it someday, but who the fuck cares anyway? So, that feels better, and now I am free to update once again so that nobody will read it! HOORAY!

So, all that being said, I actually DO have one thing to upload. It's a movie I made yesterday entitled "My Walk Home" or "Homeward Bound IV: Chance's Revenge" (Because we all know in "Homeward Bound III: Betrayal", Sassy gives Chance up to the Feds as the leader of an international dope smuggling operation in exchange for her own immunity. Man, that series grew up real quickly...) So, here it is!


    Post a Comment