!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, February 21, 2006
 
Long time no update.


Things are pretty cool. Emily and I have been dating for a year now. I never thought I'd be in a relationship that long. Well, that's not true, I thought I would be in a relationship that long eventually, it was just unexpected. But it feels like we've only been dating a few months, and that makes me happy. To keep things fresh and new. I smile a lot with her.

I'll upload some pictures and whatnot soon. Toga party on friday, so maybe pictures from that also. But really, larger update soon.

    Post a Comment