!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, December 25, 2005
 
Ugh -- This is why I don't like getting drunk.

I'm not saying that I'm drunk right now, mind you. But I was fairly intoxicated a little while ago, and now I'm at the point where I'm fucking tired (because of the alcohol) but I don't want to go to sleep because I'll get dizzy and feel sick (because of the alcohol).

Happy Saturnalia/Decemberween/Festivus/Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/Et Al. I hope you got whatever you wanted from Saturn/Homestar Runner/Frank Costanza/Santa Claus/Hannukah Harry/Kwanza Guy (?)/Whoever.


awwwwww
i'm sorry kid. at least you arent sick!! despite this entry's outburst on alcohol, shall you partake in absinthe with me when i return??
::muah::

The proper Kwanzaa greeting is "Mo' Betta Kwanzaa"

yay?...
    Post a Comment