!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, December 08, 2005
 
So, it's been over a week since my last update. I know I said I'd update more, but I've been really busy with finishing up my 310. Speaking of which, here are a couple pictures my pops took of us shooting.


I like this one.


Yes, I've cut my hair since then...



And now for a couple of pictures of Howard Johnson, the worlds ugliest dog...





And here's a funny picture fornoparticularreason. I took it a while back, and forgot to put online.




Well, that's it for now. I've got work to do today. More updates once the weekend's over, I promise.


hi
i like the pictures your dad took.
howard is ugly...
aaaaand you are cool.
peace.

Thanks for creating this blog, I like to cruise blogs to see what other people blog about.

Regards,

dog trainer florida
    Post a Comment