!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, December 20, 2005
 
Okay sprouting from Erik's comment, I thought I'd take this opportunity to clear up what's goin' on with Em. So, here's the
EMILY UPDATE 2005
Well. Emily and I are technically broken up; however, we are still very close, and I still love her. And, I know it may seem like nothing's changed, but to be honest, I'm not sure what's going to happen. Emily's on her way to Sweden for a couple weeks (she's actually over the Atlantic, about and hour away from landing in Amsterdam), and she'll be gone for a couple of weeks. So in that time, we'll hopefully find out what we want to do.



Okay, enough of that. Here's some random funny shit.



This one is from a while ago. Em and I went out to dinner (Macaroni Grill) and played tic-tac-toe on the table. I couldn't believe I actually won a game!



Mcfly, Em, and I were bummin' around Burbank. This is inside the Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf, looking outside. Look at the middle of the picture, at the baby.



Here's a blurry close-up of the baby. He's on a cell phone!!! O, modern world. Why must thou curse childhood to an early grave?...



Okay, here's a horse-riding type toy found at the local Rite-Aid. It's also electronic and moves and whatnot. Cool. Nothing wrong with that, right?



Here's the freakin' sign attached to the horse toy. WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?! It's not a moose, a dog, or a singing puppy!



Here's Em before her flight. I bought her a bottle of cheap, crappy wine. Ah, yes, she's a true wino - drinking straight from the bottle.



Drink up, sweet blonde girl! Drink up.



Nighty Night.


too bad sleeping pills dont work.. anyways hi youre cool and i miss you and you should come to europe with me. the end.
    Post a Comment