!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, October 05, 2005
 
Well friends, in today's entry, you will find the very first home-made animation sent in to me so far. It's from my pops. I suggest you take a gander at it, as it's quite good, and I hope that it inspires you to create your own. The template can be found at the end of the previous entry. Maybe I'll put a link to it in the sidebar somewheres... Anyhow, I figured my phone was due for a good picture-dumping, so here are those, and then the movin' picture.





This is the sky in Santa Monica, as shot through some polarized sun glasses.



Here's a guy getting his fortune told by some kitties.



Here's a different guy inquiring about getting his fortune told by some kitties...



This is the view from the top of the Georgian Hotel, on 2nd Street.



Here's Emmy, looking out of the top of the Georgian Hotel.



Here's that same kid that appears to be ever-so-popular in my blog being humped by Howard Johnson.



Some more humpitude.



We took a field-trip to FotoKem to see how film is developed and telecined. Instead of taking pictures of machines or the lab or anything like that, I took pictures of their cool posters...



See? Cool poster, right?



This one's the movie. Enjoy



Here's the actual page that was sent in to me. See? It's not so hard, you should do it too! The template's right
here!


...too bad your hair ISNT blonde.
hehe.

::MUAH:: i miss you
    Post a Comment