!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, October 01, 2005
 
Okay, I realize it's been a while since I updated, but I realized that very few people actually read this who don't see me mostly every day, so there's very little actual point in updating often. For example, the only person who comments is Emily, and she's already seen everything I'm about to upload, so there's no real point in rushing out to update, right? Well, that being said, here's the stuff. OH, before that. I've also realized that my blog has become less about what I'm doing and what I'm up to and more about the crazy shit I see around and take pictures of. And I'm okay with that. ANYHOw... here's the shit (in no particular order) Remember, as always, click the picture to enlarge into HI-ReZ (unless it's a movie, in which case clicking on said image would link to the aforementioned movie... but that's a technicality...)




I was bored in screenwriting, so I did this. If it's popular (meaning, if someone besides Em leaves me a comment telling me to), I'll scan the paper and make a better quality movie of it. This was just done with my phone. All in class.
Note: This one's a movie, kids, so click on the picture to see it. It goes quick.



This is from my sailing class. I couldn't believe nobody else was laughing....



Here are people passed out in our hallway from the last party. Fun.



The palm of Emily's hand the other day.



And the back of Emily hand the other day. (The same day)



This is from a while back, I just kept forgetting to scan it. I visited Em at her place of work, at the Annenberg Equipment Room, and she checked me out some equipment.


Update: Okay, I scanned the doodle of the rocket and then animated it, so now there's a Hi-Def version. There's also the scanned page of my notebook, all for your enjoyment! So, enjoy!




Click the picture to see the MOVIE.
Click HERE to see the page of my notebook.

























ANIMATION TEMPLATE!!

Now, if you want to make your own little animation, click on this picture, print it out and draw something cool. Then, either scan and send it to me, or just give me the hard copy and I'll scan it. Then I'll post it online for all to enjoy!


eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
make more animaaaaaation!!
    Post a Comment