!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, October 09, 2005
 
Man, these animations keep rollin' on in. Keep them comin, kids, they're great! Maybe I'll change the "downloads" thingy in the sidebar to "Animations" and keep a running tab of them (I doubt I'll have too many downloads...) So, I guess this is my newest blog feature! Nice. So, just print out a few, take them to class or work and when you're bored, draw somethin'! Anyway, enough of that, here's the latest animation to come in. It's a ninja-epic from Scott! Also notice the newest leader I'm putting on all the animations I get now. This way, when you download them, it won't just play all of the sudden, and you have to go back and look at it again to get it. Yeah. Leader is fun... anyway...


i like the leader. i like scotts animation. jus think, keep this up and you could be the next homestarrunner!
ohohoh, for your next voicemail you should make people impersonate things, sch as fmous celebrities or favorite fruits. just a thought.

you should have a new voice mail!!
    Post a Comment