!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, October 21, 2005
 
I'm going sailing today, so I figured before I left, I should update and upload my newest animation.




Sorry I haven't updated lately, but I really don't have much to say, and I hadn't animated anything. Hopefully I'll update more after I get back with some salty stories of the sea. Until then, how about a couple of sea-related quotations:

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
    - Balzac

Sunset and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
When I put out to sea,
    - Tennyson

A strong nor-wester's blowing, Bill;
Hark! don't ye hear it roar, now?
Lord help 'em, how I pities them
Unhappy folks on shore now!
    - Charles Dibdin


hi you.
i like this animation.
you are a cool.
    Post a Comment