!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, September 20, 2005
 

Saw this sign in Glendale. I can't tell if he's giving the middle finger, or if his hand is a penis...



Howard.



Here's Alex as the mob boss for my special effects class.



Alex's "scar". Looks cool, eh?



Here's Nathan in Special Effects smokin' a doobie.



Here's the sergeant from Beetle Bailey in Special Effects. smokin' a doobie. I rigged him up.. cool, huh? Click the picture to watch the VIDEO!! (The full-size picture is here.)



Bania felt remorse for being an ass to me, so he bought me tacos. So, thanks Bania! What he DOESN'T know is that he bought me a Big Fat Steak taco (which he won't allow me to buy for some reason). So, here's me eating it!



First bite!! Looks delicious-o!



YUMMY!



Almost done!!



MMMmmMmBOY, that was just super! Thanks, Bania. ..... now we're cool.


muahahahaha
take THAT, bania!

get a new freaking phone message thing!

just finally saw my doobie pic. fantastic. the role i was born to play, apparently.
    Post a Comment