!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, September 18, 2005
 
Haven't updated in a while. So, here's some stuff. Some of it's from filming today, some of it's from my cRAzY life...



This is from filming the other day. I was lying on the ground waiting for something for a bit, and I decided the sky was very pretty. So this is the roof and sky. I like it.



Here is the men's bathroom at the Alex Theatre. It's so classy, they provide reading material. NICE!



Could be the GREATEST sign ever. It was at the set we shot at today.



Here's part of a cool thing. Sorry it's out of focus. I think it's some sort of vacuum pump.



Here's the back of the big vacuum chamber. Very neat.



This is a thing. I really have no clue what it is. But it sure is cool lookin'...



This is the front of the big vacuum chamber.


hihihi there~!

neaat-o pictures, bubsy.
(i like you)
    Post a Comment