!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, August 10, 2005
 
RANDOMPHOTOUPDATE!!


Saw this in a liquor store. I didn't know that goats had a higher libido than any other animal... weeds either...


My parents and I went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. My dad was exhausted and fell asleep. My mom tried to feed him chips.

And now a bit of something from
  THE LOST FILES

Seriously, I was going to post this but I kept forgetting to. So here it is. This is from a vintage shop in Burbank. I thought it was quite amusing.


lets go to that store!!

...think scary thoughts.

;-)
    Post a Comment