!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, August 02, 2005
 
I moved in to the new house on Monday... sort of. Well, I got there and suffice it to say it was too dirty for my tastes. So after a couple hours of vacuuming, I got to be okay with it. Then my mattress came. Well, it SHOULD have come. There was some sort of mixup, and they brought the wrong one. So that's getting delivered tomorrow, hopefully.

Anyhow, I decided yesterday that it would be worth my while to paint my room. So today, my mom and I painted most of my room. We ran out of paint, but all that's left to do is the top of a couple walls, some of the trim, the closet, and a couple of other touch-up things. Here are some pictures:

BEFORE (during, but at the start...)


AFTER (but not really after, since it's not done yet...)




I have paint in my hair.


...i'm sorry...
    Post a Comment