!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, August 07, 2005
 
Here's a video of JT$ on his birthday:


Click to Watch

For those of you who had trouble understanding the breadth and depth of this enthralling video (it was nighttime, so sorry for the poor image quality), I have included a transcript.

The Story of Jessica Thompson
JT$: I'll spill my APPLE JUICE all over the both of you.

Me: Here, JT, tell us a story.

JT$: Once upon a time, there was a dame called Jessica Thompson, and Jessica Thompson, my sister...

     Yuki: Hah, is the parking break on? You moved the car!

JT$: ...is a bitch - and I moved the car - but SHE, more importantly, is a B-I-A-T-C-H, biatch.


i dont get it....
oh, and the viddy link didnt work.

I don't get it either and Jeff can't even remember saying it much less the context
    Post a Comment