!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, July 22, 2005
 
TECHNICAL UPDATE

Rather than posting how much money I'm making... and it is EVER so much... I've decided to keep a little running tab up there under the emoguy. I'll update the total every wheneverIfeellikeit. Also, you may have noticed that a lot of the images and videos aren't up right now. Well, it appears that I've gone over my bandwidth limit for the month. So, from now on, all pictures I post will be via bloggers new image hosting service, and only videos and such will go to freewebtown (which I highly recommend if you need free webspace). Also, from now on, I'll be linking to any videos I upload instead of just having them on the page. It'll save bandwidth and cut down on page loading times. Soo, that does it for the little tech updated. Hope you guys enjoyed it?....... And keep clicking the ads. Make me some cash, baby!

CHA      CHing.


it's getting hot in here, so turn your bandwitdth down...
so it's only 1am. wow it's going to be a long night...

hello lover!
thanks for the technical update...
im here, just giving my support.

get it?!?!?!
TECH SUPPORT!!
muahahahaha
    Post a Comment