!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, July 20, 2005
 
So, you may have noticed that there are ads on the right side of my blog now. Yes yes, i've sold out, blah blah blah. But I figured, why not make a buck? It's sort of an experiment, to see if I actually do make any money, which I entirely doubt I will. So, if you're here, just go ahead and click an advertisement over there. Don't buy anything, for god's sake, but just click it. If this google adsense thing doesn't make me more than $.60, I'll get rid of it. I also cleaned up the HTML on my blog template, so if things are a little screwy, lemme know, because I can't tell what windows IE renders the page like.... so that's it, I guess...


silly sellout..

i'll make you some money...
    Post a Comment