!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, July 25, 2005
 
So, of the total 13 some odd dollars I've made so far, about 8 and a half were from today, alone. So, whoever is clicking my ads, this one's for you... from Thurgood Marshall.... um... yeah..... I don't even understand this one, but what can you do?..



Edit: I made $10.32 in one day. I never thought I'd get $10 in one day. If that happens everyday, my blog would actually count as a salary! $300/month?! From a blog that nobody reads?!!!!! Keep it up kids, and I'll make some pretty new entries for ya!


i think a lot of it was me in my boredom fits...

this is sooooooooo beer money
    Post a Comment