!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, July 06, 2005
 
So, I figured I should post something. I'm not really sure what to write about... HOLYCRAP. I was just reading some blogger stuff, and it says that I can host up to 300mb of images on blogger. I didn't know that! Sooo, thanks google! Now I'll NEVER run out of space. Also, it says I can post from my phone with pictures and whatnot. Like, on the road and all. So I may just do that. That'd be pretty cool. So, I guess that's all for now?... Yeah. Sorry for the shitty post.


i miss you and want you right now.
:-\

ohiforgottotellyou!!!

the pomade stuff we found is copyright 1926!
meep!!

2 words: pomade wrestling.
like real stuff, with a trophy and everything! A TROPHY!!!
    Post a Comment