!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, July 02, 2005
 
So here I am in the long beach airport. I must say, I like this airport - its got a very laid-back feeling too it. Very small. Most of it isn't even in-doors. Here's a panorama.
But there's still wifi. What a cool airport.

I just have to post this, no matter how embarassing... So, my dad is wandering around the terminal for some reason or another. He just sort of walked off. My mom is pretty peeved, because that tends to happen fairly easily when traveling. So, she's complaining because she doesn't understand what he's doing wandering around and reading all the signs in the terminal...
Mom: He's got his pen out...
Me: Better than having his penis out.
Mom: Not much difference
Me: Ahhh!
Mom: Well, he likes those thick pens.
Me: MOTHER!!


heyheyhey
that is HILARIOUS
your mom is coolio
::wink::
i love you.
    Post a Comment