!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, July 03, 2005
 
So here I am, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. My family all went to the bathroom, and I'm sitting with the luggage, and I decided to post an update. What a dork am I? I really am only online for a minute. Literally.

UPDATE: So it's about a minute and a half after I just posted that last bit, and now my family is getting their checked baggage. Me being the traveler I am, I have no checked bags; and me being the dork I am, I am back online, posting on my blog.

The flight was pretty good. Jet Blue is the savior of commercial airlines, methinks. Although, my Continental flight coming back from Te-haas was better, but that's only because I had a bulkhead seat and the pilot was sassy.

Anyway, during today's flight, somewhere over Te-haas, there was a HUGE lightening storm. That was super-cool to the maxx to see. Really pretty. So I've seen LA at night in really dense fog, and Te-haas in an electrical storm. (Note, I'd never heard it called an "electrical storm" until I moved to California. It was always a "thunderstorm" when I was growing up. But I like the term "electrical storm" - it sounds more epic.


would you call the pilot 'my sassy pilot?' by that i mean did he drink a lot and puke up rice on you in the subway as you carry him home?

i dont get it, erik...
anyways, i heart you and your dorkishness!!
    Post a Comment