!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
Scott, Erik, McFly and I went to Magic Mountain today, so I figured I'd let my pictures do the talking. Well, pictures and captions.... shuttup....



Here we are riding Goliath. In this picture, it's quite plain to see that Scott is, in fact, a retard. LOOK AT HIM! He's obviously retarded... Yes, we were too cheap to buy the picture, so I took one with my cameraphone, but that's not the point. SCOTT IS A RETARD! LOOK!!! HAHAhA!


Around lunch-time, David realized he couldn't find his cell phone. We deduced that he must have lost it on Batman (we had ridden it three times by now). We went back (and rode it two more times), and at the exit, under the tracks, we could see it. Well, it's a cell phone, and we're pretty sure it's his. Check out the photographic evidence! I hope he gets it back, so I can post about it online...


In one of the arcades, some random windows error. Picture 1.


Closeup of the thing. COMEON, it's funny! Okay, maybe not. SHUTTUP! Picture 2.


Scott's impression of himself.


David's impression of Scott.


Erik's impression of Scott.


My impression of Scott. Whose is best?


It was really hot, so we went to the bridge near a big water ride, where everyone gets soaked. After being soaked, Erik looked less happy...


..I thought being soaked was a good thing....


Erik had said sarcastically that we were going to go on Batman seven times. It then became a goal, but we were all really tired and ready to leave after six. This is his "we're all losers" face.


i pout a lot...

OMG SCOTTY!!! i never would have guessed....
i heart you all
and youre oh so funny..
i wish i was there, tho.

OMG i'm number 15,000!!!
do i get a prize??
    Post a Comment