!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, July 29, 2005
 
Okay, spamming has just gotten TOO weird. I mean, this was in my inbox:
What's that even freakin' mean?! In dance in jerky josh? JERKY JOSH?!!!! What the hell IS that?

Oy.. anyway, I also would like to share an idea I had. The Antiblog. Yeah, it's a place online that you put up a lot of crap all at once, and then every day or so take some of it down until there's nothing left. Pretty neat, huh?.. Well, I like it!..

Maybe if I'm bored enough...........


i want some jerky josh...

Lie out in the sun for a few weeks until most of the water in you has dried out, then you'll have jerky josh. also comes in teriyaki and pepper flavor
    Post a Comment