!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, July 09, 2005
 
Okay, so we've got a wedding update to do, but first, some things from the back-catelogue of te-haas whatnot. Yes yes, not everything I plan to post online gets online. So, this is from the LOST FILES


This is one of my favorite headlines EVER


Emily IS the Dark Knight



Okay, so that's it for the LOST FILES. Now I have one more non-wedding related dealy.


This one just shows how windy it is all up in here.


And now for the wedding update. This probably won't have much significance for all the non-family readers out there, but since half of my regulars ARE in my family, I don't see it as being too much of a problem... Okay, here comes the good stuff (NOTE: since it was low-light, these aren't as high in quality, so there are no thumbnails, just smaller pictures).


We'll start it out with the newlyweds



Here are my folks dancing. Below is a video of it.



The ones of my parents dancing were more for my sentimentality than anything, because lets face it, they're cute as a dick (to partially quote George Carlin)



I guess OutKast is now fair game for wedding music...



Here's what my Uncle Wade is famous for - The Snake. Video below.



Sorry for the bad angles, but the snake is the snake. Picture above.



To end this post off, here's a shitty panorama of where I was sitting at the reception



So that'll do it. Later, kids.


your parents are ridiculously cute!!
i want to be them for surez.

i miss you tons...

can i be hott is 2005? i've got a big tv...i wouldn't even mind being on the hott zach list. as zach...or something
    Post a Comment