!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, July 08, 2005
 
I'VE BEEN RATTED OUT!!!

Sorry friends, but the security and privacy of this blog has been compromised. Sorry.




------------------------- END OF BLOG -------------------------








...














No, I'm kidding. But here's the story:
We're driving back from the rehearsal dinner. In the car are my family, my two young cousins and my aunt and uncle. So, to make a long story short, it appears as though my aunt an uncle frequent my blog, and my aunt was just dying not being able to say anything to me about it.

So yes it's true, it's a large world out there, but the internet seems to find a way to bring people blah blah blah and so forth. I know, not very interesting. And no, I'm not taking my blog offline now that my family reads it. If I wanted something private, I wouldnt post it online. Sure, some of it may be embarrassing (think this, or this... actually, only that second one is even slightly embarrassing. That first one is just funny..), but I've got nothing to hide. I'm just glad I've got any readers at all, and that people find this shit funny. I barely find this shit funny.

You know, I really should separate out those old posts. Really, if you're new to my blog, don't read anything before, say, 8/01/04. Because before that I was all stupid and not funny. Now i'm stupid and ... not funny.... Well, it was not funnier then, than it is now. Not funnier?... Whatever, you get my point. Wow, this post started with some coherency but just lost it, didn't it?

So, since this post has lost all coherency anyway, and since I'm sure many of you have either no idea what i'm talking about or couldn't give a flying fuck anyhow, here's a picture of a guy tossin' a pizza. Enjoy.


i love the random posties!!

that's cute. if my family read my lj they'd kill me. literally. she showed me the knife...
anyway, since i'm working i decided to go back in time and read a bunch of your old blog entries. good times. you talked with derek a lot freshmen year, what about your cool roomate erik? i was only mentioned once...:tear:
anyway, have fun in florida and don't forget to get real drunk with me a week from 4 hours ago

You've been ratted out? What's the point of lurking if the wife can't keep her mouth shut.

I'm honored that one of our conversations would be mentioned. Baby.
    Post a Comment