!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, July 29, 2005
 
I wanna thank Em and Erik for clicking my ads. I dont know how much you click them, but hey, whatever. Google just said I'm not allowed to. I made over $13 yesterday, alone, and I'll definitely pass $50 today. That means a couple more weeks and I'll have my first payment. Thanks guys. If you've been clicking my ads, leave a comment and lemme know who you are, so I can thank you too!

Edit: It's almost 3 in the a.m. (I always hated when people said that, I don't know why I just did...) and I'm over $50! Nifty!!


no problem baby. what else am i going to do while i'm at work, dreaming of you...reading your blog over and over and over and over and over and over...

i get bored too...
and click for you.
    Post a Comment