!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, June 05, 2005
 
Ohboy. Just a superduper post today.

For starters, Scott's comment from yesterday got me thinking, and here's my conclusion. The band Men Without Hats is a fraud! Need proof? You need only visit their webpage. Here's the link: http://www.menwithouthats.com/misc.html I've pointed out all the hats that the band is wearing.







Shocking, I know.


Okay, now for the good part. Well. Mario came over tonight, to hang out and whatnot. Noah had Dylan and one of their friends over, as their new thing is to go jogging nightly. My parents have gone to Europe, so it is out (Noah and my) responsibility to walk Howard Johnson. So, Mario volunteered us to do it tonight - lucky us, I know. Anyhow, whilst walking, I get a call from Erika. She asks if she can come hang out with us for a little while because she got home and nobody was there, all the lights were off, the door was unlocked, and she was scared. So she came with us. When we get back to my place, she calls Edgar, and he comes over to pick her up. Not thinking he would stay and chat, he leaves his car in the middle of the street and puts his hazards on. A few minutes later, he says he should move it. Just as he says this, Noah comes running in from the back yard and says that there is a police helicopter circling over our house and the spotlight is on the front yard. We go out front, and the street is lit up. Now, I figure this can't be related - the police wouldn't use a helicopter out for a parking violation. But, just as Edgar and Erika are about to get in the car, a police cruiser pulls up behind them. We all can't believe it. So, I go over, and Edgar is explaining the situation to an officer. She asks if anybody has been drinking, we all say no, she lets them go. the end.

Not quite. So, I go back inside and call Emily to tell her what's happened. As I'm on the phone, Noah and his friends come back inside laughing. I get out of them the following: They went and talked to our neighbors, to see if they knew what was going on. They told Noah that somebody was removing their clothing in someone else's front yard. Now, apparently my other neighbors, the ones with the crazy lady who sits out front to make sure nobody parks in front of her house, or so that people wont let their dogs pee in her yard, are out of town, and told us not to have any parties. Like she has some sort of legal rule of our house. Anyway, she told her house sitter to call the cops if there was any noise after 11 pm. Now, when Noah and his friends went out tonight, Dylan was standing in her front yard, stretching and junk, and decided to whip out his nuts. Just whip 'em right out and go for a jog. He said it felt good - don't ask me... it's Dylan. So now we're all laughing because we think Dylan's nuts caused the Glendale PD to bring out a helicopter and comb the neighborhood.

Then I talk to Erika, and the police told her that there was a guy who took off running away from a police car, and that they were looking for him. So I'm not exactly sure what the situation was in my neighborhood. But anyhow, that was the excitement for the night. In case you don't believe me, which would be an odd thing to do because I just wrote WAY too much for this to be fake, I'm posting some pictures and a small video of the helicopter. Funtimes.










geez...
already a fugitive and only 20!
i knew there was something i liked about you, babe.... it must be in your aura of dangeresque-ness...

joshy,
you rock so hard for your comment on my xanga!!

hi hi hi there!
eggiwegs.... i would like you to... UPDATE!
teehee
    Post a Comment