!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, June 03, 2005
 
Fotoupdate! I went to santa monica and venice beach today with Mcfly. I bought a hat. Maybe I'll post a picture of it later. Maybe not. I post relatively few pictures of myself. We'll see. Anyhow, on with the pictures!!

(As always, click fotos to enlarge.)



I thought this was a nice picture, so I took it. That's all.



I thought this was a really good looking dog. He barked at me promptly after taking his picture.



A local hangout place? It wasn't enough to say it was a hangout, they also had to say it was a place. Incidentally, there wasn't a single person hanging out today. I don't think there were any employees "hangin' out" either. How peculiar.



It's hard to see, but this big guy's driving and eating Del Taco at the same time as his wife sits next to him. I'm not sure how many tacos he had, but this was taken a good 6 or 7 minutes after I first noticed him. I just thought he embodied the idea of America pretty well, and I thought that was funny.


could that dog be REDICULOUSLY good looking? could i have spelt that any worse?

Dammit man! The internet needs more pictures of hats! Post, post haste!

On a sadder note, I guess you can't be in the band Men Without Hats any more
    Post a Comment