!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, May 29, 2005
 
Well, it's been a full day since the culmination of Safe Boating Week. Nobody I know got injured in any sort of maritime accident, and for that I and all of humankind is grateful. Are grateful? No, is grateful. I probably should have just gone back and deleted that instead of continued to write it. And then I wouldn't have to have written this at all. Man, this has gone on WAY too long, and talking about it more doesn't make it any briefer...

The next bit here is for Emily only, but I guess I can't stop any of you from reading it. So you can do that if you want, but it's not meant for you, so don't take it the wrong way. Anyway, FOR EMILY ONLY - highlight the next section to read your PRIVATE message.

Hey baby!


Ummm, how are things? I hope they're real groovy and far out and such.

Okay, bye Dollface!


END OF EMILY'S PRIVATE SECTION.

So what now to talk about? Well, to not a whole lot. I know I had SOMETHING to write about, but it escapes my brain function capacity at this moment. Oh well. If it was important, it'll come back to me. SOooo, I think that'll do it for this entry.

That'll do, Donkey. That'll do...


hi.
i wish things were groovy.
i just got yelled at. and cried.
now my mom is crying, i think.
it's intense. i think she hates me.
ummmm i love you.
and p.s. it's supposed to be "are," because it's you + another person, as in, "we are grateful".... got it?
::muah::

I bet Josh likes Emily's private section. Oh yes. Thank you, I'll be here all week.
    Post a Comment