!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, May 28, 2005
 
Time for a little photo update of some pictures I've taken the past few days. As always, click to enlarge the photo...



Eeesh. Ewww. Euuch... Mountain Dew?! I'll take a clam juice. (Simpsons reference, and yes I know it's supposed to be crab juice..)


Oh yeah! EXTREME COOKIES! WOOOOOOO-YEAH!.....................


Me with Nix's hat. I need to buy a hat...


Alex and Jess having some hot lesbian action. NO FOOLING!


Jess's reaction. Man, she LOVES it!!


Alex screwin' Jess. HOT!

Well, there you have it! 100% unaltered, completely not-taken-out-of-context photos of Jess and Alex screwing each other. I know, it's unbelievable. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it, but there it is!


dammit-- i had deleted the last so that i could just leave my name-- didn't realize it would still show that there was a comment. hah.

anyway all i said was:

oh, josh.

::shakes head::

[besides, you know jess isn't my type ;) ]

meeeeep!
you look all hot in that hat..
i miss you!!
    Post a Comment