!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, May 24, 2005
 
So, I went to the mall with erik to do junk and look for mattresses. I found an AMAZING mattress for REALLY cheap. In the back of my mind, i know there must be some catch, because there doesn't seem to be one, but I really like this mattress. I know, a mattress, who freakin' cares. WELL, I DO YOU RUDE SONOFABITCH! I'm going back today to look at it again.

Anyhow, in other news, safe boating week is progressing nicely. Speaking of which, here's to-day's Safe Boating Picture:
Oh, you just KNOW this guy wishes you a Happy Safe Boating Week.

Toodles.


Beat you to it, Emily. Boo yeah!

yeahyeahyeah
prolly because you were stuck at home while i was out having FUN!
muahahahaha
who's the real winner here?
in other news, josh's resolution is coming along nicely.
    Post a Comment