!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, May 19, 2005
 
So, I promised to update daily, and that's just what I'm going to do! Well, try to. Problem is: i'm not sure what to write. Hmmmmmmm. Well, here's what's on my desktop right now:



Just that and a black background. It's Buster Keaton for those who were wondering. I saw that shot when emily and I went to the silent movie theater. It's from "The Scarecrow". (I never know whether or not to put the period inside or our outside of the quotation mark...) It just kind of affected me somehow. I just like it. So, that's all for now.


Short post from the dim-witted...


yay buster keaton!
i wanna go back to the silent movie theater... :-(
::crosses fingers you wont hate me when we're back::

::gasp::
you already broke your resolution!!


LAME.
    Post a Comment