!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, May 18, 2005
 
Okay, my new resolution is to, SOMEHOW, take the time out of my BUSY, busy day to post at least once everyday. So, this is a long overdue post (thanks georgia. nice to know i have readers!) I figured I'd post some pictures, how's that sound? Good? Good. As (almost) always, click to see in HI-REZ


Here's an original Yellow Submarine poster! Groovy!


Hannah's fabulous impression of a monkey. Remarkable!


Emily told me to take this picture, so she gets credit for bringin' the funny on this one...


yaaaaaaay beatles
and hannah
and me!

i hope yuo update everyday now.
because THAT would be just groovin'!
    Post a Comment