!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, May 13, 2005
 
It's been a while since I posted, so I guess I'm just gonna write. Sorry if it's not all that entertaining or interesting, or as I like to say, intertaining. Get it? No? Alright. So here's the scoop, as it were:

Finished moving out, except for a fucking power strip and my cell phone charger. So, if you try to call me between now and tomorrow, my celly might be off. So there's that.

Emily's going back to Texas soon. That's, well, that's what it is. Time apart will be good, in the long run, methinks. Still, I'm sad about it all the same.

Getting into the swing of summer. It's interesting how your group of friends completely changes when you're not in school, and then you go back to school and it changes again. Odd. It's like at school I'm Superman, and at home, I'm Clark Kent. Or vice versa. Actually, at school I'm Superman, and at home I'm Superman, so whatever.

I stayed up last night and watched Angels with Dirty Faces. Man, do I love James Cagney. If you answered "yes," you are correct. About a handful. (If you didn't get that last joke, get out of your cave, on mars, with your fingers in your ears, and your eyes closed.)

So, I think that's about it. My next updates will be more intertaining. I hope. (You hope...)


eeeeeeep!
i miss you
but i think(hope) i'm getting better.
also, i didnt get the last joke.... sorry i suck at life!
    Post a Comment