!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, May 27, 2005
 
First off, I have to qualify a statement I wrote yesterday. I mad a bad pun, and then offered you, my readers, my sincerest apologies. This was a lie. I do apologize for putting you all through a bad pun, but I do not offer my sincerest apologies; my sincerest apologies are reserved for atrocities like this:

Click to Enlarge


Okay, now for a funny conversation excerpt!!!

McFly:: yo, i'm driving you
Me: buh?!
Me: okay
McFly:: to canter's
Me: okay
Me: REALLY
Me: alskdjf
Me: CANTERS?!
Me: WHAT?!
Me: i had NO idea
Me: ...
Me: that we were going to canters
Me: today
Me: in a car
Me: at 8:30
Me: did you get the sarcasm?
McFly:: yeah, just a bit
Me: okay, good
Me: making sure it got through


gross!
you just ruined lasbians for me...
:-(

*lesbians

p.s. you didnt really write this on friday, you wrote it thursday evening!
    Post a Comment