!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, May 20, 2005
 
Broke my resolution?! I do not think so, my dear. Just because I didn't post at the same time, doesnt mean I broke my resolution. Lets recap:

    May 18 - Josh makes dumb resolution to post every day
    May 19 - Josh restates his resolution and posts a picture of Buster Keaton
    May 20 - Josh responds to Emily's accusation of screwing up with his resolution, and then posts a random picture of a monkey


So you see, when I said I would post every day, that gives me a 24 hour period in which to post something informative and entertaining. So, don't be so hasty...


well, you post around 3-4am everyday... which gets pretty odd with all the time differences and such, mister!
    Post a Comment