!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, April 06, 2005
 
Warning: This one's a long one. And it's fairly pointless. And fairly boring... But I think it's worth it. Maybe not. I'm crazy.

Okay, I'm not sure how much all of you, my readers, know about computer networking, but lets have a quick break-down.

I have a computer. I have a printer. I plug my printer into my computer. I plug my computer into the wall. The wires in the wall are used to send data from my computer from other, bigger, school owned computers. Other, still bigger computers, from around the world, send and receive data from the school computers, and that data goes to and comes from me. Now, here's where it gets tricky, the big computers the school has between the bigger computers the rest of the world has (well, the websites have them) are not solely for my use - other people at USC also send data to these computers. This is a network. I am connected not only to that school computer, and then to the world, but also to those computers who are connected to that bigger computer!

So what, you may ask? Well, lets go back to the beginning of what I wrote. I have a computer and I have a printer. So, since we just established how I am connected to all these people at USC, and we also established how I am connected to my printer, then all these people at USC are also connected to my printer. Oh yes, that's right. Now, being that I do occasionally print off of a network computer at home, I have network printing on. That means, that someone at USC could theoretically print off of my printer. Of course, they would first have to look for a network printer, select mine, and then print. And of course, I wouldn't be writing so much about it if someone hadn't done precisely that.

Oh yes, it's true. I woke up this morning to find some kid's Writing 140 paper in my printer's tray. And here he is! Meet Jay Fisher (scroll down a bit, I wanted to keep it a secret):




















Way to last-minute it, Jay.

Now, of course, you know I couldn't just leave this at that - I had to do something ridiculously overboard with such good material. Right? Of course. So...

I invite you to visit The Fisher Galleries. Enjoy.


F-

this is so late considering u posted this way back in the day....but i was wondering, did he ever get his paper? did u take it to his class for him?? :)
    Post a Comment