!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, April 28, 2005
 
So I got some film back from 327 today (my Motion Picture Camera class in which we shoot 16mm b/w film), and I decided to do a little experiment with my scanner. I just wondered what it would look like if I scanned a frame at a really high PPI (pixels per inch). Well, turns out the result is decent - pretty dark and a little blurry compared to what a 16mm projector shows. But anyway, I decided to scan as much of one section of film as I could, just to see what I could do with it. So, after some tinkering in photoshop and final cut, I telecine'd a whole 1 second of motion picture! And here it is!


oh, you silly film nerd....
::sigh::

;)
    Post a Comment