!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, April 21, 2005
 
My PowerBook is back! Hooray. It's all zippy and nice without crap all cluttering it up and whatnot. I'm gonna try to keep it a little cleaner (data-wise). So, I didn't lose that much stuff, except a large portion of my music. Basically, I lost everything by any artist/band after the letter G, alphabetically... if that makes any sense. But I have my library, so I know what i'm missing. Since I'm done with school, more or less, I'll probably be spending a good portion of my time getting all my music back. Luckily, most of it is stuff I have on CD. C'est la vie.


'ello lovey!
i think you should.......
update!
    Post a Comment