!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, April 01, 2005
 


I wrote a letter to my dad. I wrote, "I really enjoy being here." But I accidently wrote "rarely," instead of "really." But I still wanted to use it, so I crossed it out and wrote "I rarely drive steamboats, Dad. There's a lot of shit you don't know about me. Quit trying to act like I'm a steamboat operator." This letter took a harsh turn right away.


Mitch will be missed.


darling,
i'm sad too. but i do hope you have fun in new york... you're probably just landing or almost there right now. you'll have to tell me the cool stories when youre back.
-em

What kind of world do we live in where the death of the Pope overshadows that of a stoner comedian?
    Post a Comment