!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
Holyfuckin'shit. Here we go.

So, right now, I'm writing this entry on my trusty ol' Powerbook 1400c, circa 1996. Ahh yes. What fun it is to whiz through the internet on my blazing fast 133 mHz processor and 48 megs of ram (upgradable to 64!) Oh what sheer joy!

Sarcasm aside, I'm amazed that this computer can even function. I mean, I'm posting on my freakin' blog on a computer that was made well before blogs existed!

So why, you my faithful reader may ask, am I not using my PowerBook G4? Well, yesterday, the day before my final 290 film project was due, my harddrive completely failed (I/O Error, if you're curious). So I had to edit all night at home on the desktop.

Oh, but that's not so bad. It's replacable, and there really wasn't anything on there of importance except for a few screenplays and the like. Oh, and my music. But that is backed up on my iPod.

OH WAIT. My iPod died too. Yes that's right. The backup failed on the same day for no reason at all. I can't see how these two tragedies would be related except by some unexplainable magnetic wave coming through my side of the room. So it's just this grand, catestrophic coincidence.

Fuckidy fuck.


hi you!
damn your catastrophe...
sorta fits into a theory i had senior yr....

Not much luck, eh?
    Post a Comment