!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, February 06, 2005
 
So, if you've called me in the past few months, chances are you've heard my voicemail. In case you haven't, it used to request that you leave any message in the form of a poem, preferably with rhyming couplets. If you've heard my voicemail in the past couple days, you'd know that I've changed it so that now you have to leave a message as a member of the opposite sex. Well, I have decided to put the first message I received online, for your listening pleasure. Yes, folks, this is my mother...

Oh, mother dearest...

    Post a Comment