!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, February 16, 2005
 
Okay, so it's been a bit since a good ol' fashioned update, so I thought I'd have a big multimedia blowout. And by multimedia, I mean single-media... pictures!!!


Okay, so I got it in my head to draw all the hell over my face, kinda to roughen up my image a bit.

The following are a bunch of masks the guys and I made. I dont have a picture of me wearing my mask, but I did scan it.


Zach taking a break


For any of you with doubts that he really IS Strongsad....


Click on this to download a printable version, and make a mask for yourself!!



The rest of these are from the Everybody Else concert I went to at the Troubadour yesterday. They rock! (I have videos, but the quality sucks, so I'm not posting them... or else this really would be multimedia...)

 
 
 
 

    Post a Comment