!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, February 27, 2005
 
Alright, Box Social update for February 27th, 2005:

So, I had gone home to glendale with Emily for the weekend, but there was a partay going on back at school. So, since I had to drive there and back, that meant no alcohol for me (well, so I had a third of a cup of beer, so sue me...) Anyhow, since I was sober, I decided to document the night in a multimedia sort of fashion.


As soon as I arrived, I was given this: a thoroughly tortilla'd camera...



Here's the back of my cup. Didn't get the most use out of it, but it's still a cool cup. Click on it to see the front!!



Here's Erik with his large beer. Click on it to see what it SHOULD look like.



McFly lookin' mighty smooth.



Here's a disturbing piece of evidence if there ever was one....



MOVIE-TIME!!

This is Erik and a bunch of guys 'moshing" (sort of) to Muse's Time is Running Out. Funny and all, but the best part is after the hardcore part, all the guys look like they have no idea what to do with themselves.... SO awkward........ (1 MB)


And now we come to the greatest:
This is StrongSad and Kyle "dancing" to the Strokes. Boy are they drunk! If only this were the first video of Kyle dancing drunk.... Well, at least it's a first for Dummy! (1.8 MB)
(Note: the sound has been re-added for artistic purposes.... and because the original sound was so shitty. It sounded like the Muse video above, but I had to leave that sound because they were singing... nevermind!!)


mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

A
    Post a Comment