!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, January 24, 2005
 
A conversation between Daniel Hamilton and myself, in reference to my away message at the time which read, "I have to drain Col. Whizzer..."

Daniel: Worst.
Daniel: Away.
Daniel: Message.
Daniel: EVER.
Me: awha?!!
Me: what was wrong with that?!
Me: what would be better?
Me: "Peein'-Time"?
Me: that's a little unoriginal
Me: i supposed i could make up a song of some sort
Daniel: I guess so.
Me: like...
Daniel: Mmmm song.
Me: It's time to pee, it's time to pee
Me: oh my oh me, it's time to pee
Me: take out your hat
Me: take out your ski
Me: it's time to pee for you and mee
Me: me*
Me: that's actually not too shabby
Daniel: You've a promising future.

    Post a Comment