!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, November 18, 2004
 
We honestly did not order pizza until last week. I guess we're making up for it. 3 more pizzas today. Plus, Erik got cinnastix, or cinnasticks, or whatever yuppie-appealing way it's spelt.

So, the week's been pretty uneventful (and by week, I mean school-week). On Saturday, I plan on going to City Walk for the product launch of the NIntendoDS. You can be sure I'm picking one up, and they're gonna be giving shit away too. Hopefully it'll be a hot time.

I thought there was a Law & Order Marathon this friday, but it's the week after, so that kind of disappointed me. I know, I'm obsessed, but I recognize it, and I'm okay with it.

Let see, what else. I think I've decided to just give up on Kina. (I think I've decided? who taught me how to write?...) So that's kind of depressing too. It's just, she's really cool, and I dont even know. I'm not sure how personal I'm supposed to get on this blog. I know most people who actually read this, strike that... I know most person who actually reads this sure as hell doesn't read it for my personal issues, but more for entertainment value. But fuck you, this is supposed to be for me, right? Maybe not. Anyhow, back to what I was talking about. It just seems like since junior year, I haven't even pictured myself in a relationship. I mean, who wants one? They're annoying. I just wanted to play the field. So, I guess Kina's the first girl in a long while who I've actually thought about like that. Oh well. I've gotten over girls before. It really isn't that hard to do. Here, I'll share my wisdom with you:

Dr. Josh's Patented One-Step Process to Get Over a Female
Step 1: Find another girl.


And it's true too. ANyway. I sure hope Kina doesn't read this. I'm pretty sure she doesn't, but if she does frequent my little thing I've got goin' here, then here's a message to Kina, and for Kina alone...

Kina! Hey, how's it goin'? Right, right. That's super. So yeah, do me a favor at least pretend you didn't read this when you're around me, because it'd be incredibly embarrassing enough for me if you actually have read it. Thanks...


Wow, I really didn't intend to write this much. Sorry if it was too sentimental or too train-of-thought for you, but it's 3 in the morning, so you'll have to forgive me.


G'night!

    Post a Comment