!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, November 09, 2004
 
Okay, well I've never been one to ignore my O' So Loyal Fans; therefore....

Zhang Ziyi is down there because she has been fairly out of the spotlight this year. Aside from Hero, I haven't seen her at all. Of course, the mere fact that she's alive grants her admission to the list, but as I have not seen her a lot, she is not number one. To address the second part of your question, yes I realize it's almost the end of 2004, and as sad as I am to see it go (which is not very sad at all), rest assured that a new list will be published at the beginning of 2005, and of course all names from 2004 will be removed except for Zhang Ziyi assuming that she is indeed alive, as mentioned before. This is not to say that certain names will not return to the list (i.e. Kina because she's so hot), but the list will start fresh on January 1st.


Asked and answered.

    Post a Comment