!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, October 25, 2004
 
Went home this weekend. Played a LOT of fucking paper mario: the thousand year door. hotdamn, that game is great. But i didn't bring it back with me to school because i'd have to take the cube, and i'd never get anything done. but shit, now i'll have to go home sooner than expected so's i can beat it. well, it should hold me over until i get a DS.
O' Nintendo,
Why dost thou take all of my money?
Anyhow, in other news. I voted. Here's proof, in my RANDOMSCANOFTHEDAY, WHICHISAPPARENTLYONEWORDNOW, and whose explanation is apparently one word as well...
Well, I think that may just about do it. Short post, I know, not that it matters. I'll try to update more often with humorous anecdotes. and if humorous things don't happen, i'll make some shit up.

    Post a Comment