!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, October 17, 2004
 
The past couple of days I got some real, actual experience on a film set. Okay, well it was a grad project, but still, it was cool. On Saturday, the second A.D. couldnt show up, so I had to do the slating and camera reports, and then today I was just wrangling cable for the sound mixer and the boom operator, since it was a moving shot. I really like working on film shoots, and I've decided that I need to do it more often, since that really is why I'm here. So that was cool. Also, big plus to working on film shoots: the food. Oh yes, the food.

ANYhow. Besides that, I went and saw a screening of The Usual Suspects, and the director, Bryan Singer, did a little Q&A after that. That was cool too.

I think I have to go to the library to do a stupid homework assignment. Fuck, i REALLY hate CS classes. REALLY. They're just annoying and a real waste of time. Well, I guess I'll go do that. FUCK, this is annoying!

here's something from the film shoot today:

    Post a Comment