!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
Oh, the little details of the day, those things that you normally don't even pick up on...

Today, I was walking from one class to the next. Usually I listen to my iPod, but today I accidentally left it in my backpack. So, as I was taking it out, this person who is talking on his cell phone walks in front of me. As he's walking I'm KIND OF eavesdropping on his conversation.

Now, Lewis Black does this bit about the stupidest thing he's ever heard, and how he couldn't get it out of his head. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. It's funny. Anyhow, this was this kid said:

Hey, it's not my fault I have the memory of a bat.

Now, I was unaware that bats had extraordinary memories... I dunno, I haven't been able to get this out of my head all day, so I thought I'd write it down, and hopefully that would help.

Wow, what a fucking stupid thing to say...

    Post a Comment